Quality Measures and Guide
Working together, participants in the ASC Quality Collaboration (ASC QC) have developed standardized quality measures appropriate to ASCs.
- Patient Fall in the ASC
- Patient Burn
- All-Cause Hospital Transfer/Admission
- Wrong Site, Side, Patient, Procedure, Implant
- Prophylactic IV Antibiotic Timing
- Appropriate Surgical Site Hair Removal
- Normothermia Outcome
- Unplanned Anterior Vitrectomy
- Toxic Anterior Segment Syndrome
- All-Cause Emergency Department Visit Within One Day of Discharge
- All-Cause Unplanned Hospital Admission Within One Day of Discharge
For details regarding these measures, please consult the Measure Summary and Implementation Guide.